What is this Document:
This is the official Mammoth print-setting guide based on what we use for our test prints and on what we believe to be best practices for SAFE (not fast) printing – based on our amazing support artist The Arcane Gearsmith.
This document contains information regarding how to best print Mammoth Files. It includes our recommended basic printer settings and other useful information that both beginners and more advanced users may find helpful.
All STL come in 3 versions:
- Pre-Supported ‘.STL’ (Basic, plug & print)
- Pre-Supported ‘.LYS’ (Experienced)
- UN-Supported ‘.STL’ (Do-it-yourself)
Cut-to-fit & Test Printed
- Everything is cut to fit the original standard ‘Elegoo Mars’ build plate 120 x 68 x 155 mm
- All models have been test-printed using: ‘Elegoo Mars 3’ & ‘ATLAS Vulcan Resin’.
Print Settings for Monochrome Screen Printers – i.e Elegoo Mars 2 or newer
*Elegoo Saturn (Larger build-plate): Lifting Distance 8mm **Work in Progress
|RESIN TYPE||EXPOSURE TIME||BOTTOM EXPOSURE TIME|
|ANYCUBIC TRANSPARENT GREEN||2.3**||40|
Our models are highly detailed, and there can be very delicate parts on some of the models like weapons, hair, etc. Please take your time removing supports. Removing them quickly may cause breakage. PRO-TIP: Soak the model in warm water for a few seconds before removing supports with clippers.